Military matters are complex and specialized. Kagan Stern possesses the experience and skill necessary to effectively and successfully assist clients with these matters. With the experience of a former Navy JAG prosecutor, civil litigator for the Navy, and staff judge advocate to numerous senior commanders (including the Commandant of Midshipmen at the U.S. Naval Academy), Kagan Stern represents clients in all facets of military law, including the following areas:
- NCIS and other criminal investigations;
- Naval Academy conduct cases and other non-judicial punishment procedures;
- Administrative separations and Boards of Inquiry;
- Military appeals;
- Security Clearance revocations/denials;
- Boards for Correction of Naval/Military Records; and
- Federal litigation in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and U.S. District Courts involving wrongful discharge claims, military pay, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) matters, and other military law related issues.